ODEQ Consumer Confidence Report (Opens in external site)

The utility office is located inside City Hall at 415 Gary Boulevard. The following are required to establish service:

  • Must be 18 years or older
  • 2 forms of ID, 1 must be a photo identification
  • $150.00 minimum deposit is required for residential accounts, $250.00 for commercial
  • The account holder (resident) must be the one to set up the account and sign the signature card

City bill includes water/sewer and solid waste removal. Contact these agencies for other utility information:
To establish electrical service, contact AEP/Public Service Company of Oklahoma at (888) 776-1368.
To establish natural gas service, contact OK Natural Gas at (800) 664-5463.
For cable television, contact Sparklight (580) 225-3244 or stop by Sparklight's office located in Elk City.



Please fill out and bring with you or send to customerservice@clintonok.gov

Also available at Utility Office

  • Meter Check Request
  • New Commercial Service Request
  • Request for Leak Adjustment
  • Request Service Disconnect
  • Request Commercial Transfer
  • Terminate Account

Helpful Numbers

  • City Hall: 580-323-0217
  • Chamber of Commerce: 580-323-2222
  • Frisco Conference Center: 580-323-7874
  • Utilities: 580-323-0217
  • Public Works: 580-323-1678
  • Police: 580-323-2323
  • Fire: 580-323-2298