Water Utility Billing

Billing for water, sewer and solid waste services are sent on a monthly basis. Payments can be made online, by direct debit, by mail or in person.

Payment Options

The regular payment for city services is due on the 15th of each month. Utilities will be disconnected if not paid by cut-off date, which is around the 25th of the month.  The cut-off date varies from month to month due to weekends and holidays, and the date will be printed on the Utility Bill in the Special Message area. A non-payment service charge of $25.00 will be added to the delinquent bill on cutoff day. Account balance must be paid in full before services will be reconnected on the next business day following payment.

Each Account Holder is allowed two arrangements each year to help at difficult times. The arrangement form must be completed and signed in the Utility Office before cutoff day. It allows the payment to be extended to the last day of the month without a penalty.

The City offers multiple ways to pay the Utility Bill.

  • *Automated phone payment - 866-337-0769.
  • *ACH Bank Account Draft – Sign up in Utility Office, drafted on 15th of month.
  • *www.clintonok.gov – Click Pay Water for Credit/Debit card payment.
  • *City Hall – In person payment at the Utility Office or Drive Thru, 8:00am to 4:45pm; or by mail.

Online Payment Portal
Notice: The link above is the City's only approved online payment method.  If you use other third party services, additional surcharges may be assessed to you account for processing, and payments must still arrive at City Hall on or before cycle due dates or they will be considered late.  Please contact the utility office if you have any further questions.

** If paying online, payments must be received before 5:00 PM on the 15th to prevent incurring late charges on your account.

  • To mail a payment, make checks payable to the City of Clinton and mail to City of Clinton, P.O. Box 1177, Clinton, Oklahoma 73601-1177 (make sure your account number is noted on the check).
  • To pay in person, go to City Hall, 415 W. Gary Boulevard.

City staff also monitors accounts for any unusual water consumption levels and will help to determine if any unknown water leaks are present. If you suspect you have a leak, city staff can schedule an appointment for leak detection.


Application for New Residential Service
Application for New Commercial Service
Automatic Bank Draft
Information Update
Transfer Residential Service

To update or change billing addresses, or for help regarding your bill, call (580) 323-0217.

Helpful Numbers

  • City Hall: 580-323-0217
  • Chamber of Commerce: 580-323-2222
  • Frisco Conference Center: 580-323-7874
  • Utilities: 580-323-0217
  • Public Works: 580-323-1678
  • Police: 580-323-2323
  • Fire: 580-323-2298