The City of Clinton owns and maintains 16 parks. Parks and Recreation provides the public with quality leisure services, facilities, and programs.
Acme Brick Park Hours:
- Monday - Thursday: 5:00 AM - 8:00 PM
- Friday: 5:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Saturday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Sunday: 1:00-5:00 pm
- Yearly Membership Family: $250
- Single Adult Membership: $125
- Couple Adult Membership (Must be legally married): $225
- Student Membership:
High School (Ages 13-18 with school ID) $90
College (23 & under with school ID) $100
- Senior Membership (55 & over) $90
- Senior Membership Couple (Both members must be 55 & over) $150
Daily single day admission available:
- Daily student admission (13-23 with school ID) $3
- Adult & Senior daily admission $5
- For more information on available programs, hours and fees, contact Acme Brick Park's front desk: (580) 323-4572
- Acme Brick Park Fitness Center Acme Brick Park Fitness Center is the town of Clinton's recreation and fitness center.
- Adult Programs Lots of sport & recreation activities for adults!
- After School Program ASP offers a fun and safe environment for children through the 6th grade!
- Archery Tag Visit our Page! http://archerytag.com/Clinton_Parks_and_Recreation
- Family Events & Programs Fun & Safe Events & Programs for the entire family!
- League & Tournament Schedules Schedule of League/Tournament Play & Links to Online Registration
- Clinton Round-Up Arena Clinton Round-Up Arena Directions and Information
- McLain Roger's Park McLain Roger's Park is one of Clinton's main parks.
- Mini Golf Course Route 66 themed Miniature Golf Course, fun for all ages!
- Parks System The City of Clinton owns and maintains 16 parks, one community pool, one armory recreations center and 143 acres in the community.
- Pool & Water Slide A favorite stop in the hot summer, the municipal pool and water slide provides a fun, cool break from the heat.
- Riverside Golf Course Riverside Golf Course features a challenging layout with the Washita River coming into play on 8 of the 18 holes.
- Youth Sports The City of Clinton's Parks & Recreation Department hosts programs year-round for the youth of Clinton and the surrounding areas. Programs range from after school or out-of-school activities to sport-related activities. Pre-schoolers through adolescents have something to do with Clinton Parks & Recreation!
Parks and Recreation Department
Parks & Recreation Director:
Acme Brick Park Administrative Coordinator: