The City of Clinton owns and maintains 18 parks. It is the purpose of the Parks and Recreation Department to provide the public with quality leisure services, facilities, and programs through a comprehensive park and recreation system.
For more information on available programs, hours and fees, contact:
Acme Brick Park's front desk: (580) 323-4572
- Mini Golf Course Route 66 themed Miniature Golf Course, fun for all ages!
- Parks System The City of Clinton owns and maintains 17 parks and 143 acres in the community.
- Pool & Water Slide A favorite stop in the hot summer, the municipal pool and water slide provides a fun, cool break from the heat.
- Riverside Golf Course Riverside Golf Course features a challenging layout with the Washita River coming into play on 8 of the 18 holes.
- Youth Sports The City of Clinton's Parks & Recreation Department hosts programs year-round for the youth of Clinton and the surrounding areas. Programs range from after school or out-of-school time activities to sport-related activities. Pre-Schoolers through adolescents have something to do with Clinton Parks & Recreation!
Parks and Recreation Department Staff & Contact
Head Counselor (ASP):
- Monday - Thursday: 4:30-8:00
- Friday: 4:30-7:00
- Saturday: 8:00-5:00
- Sunday: CLOSED