Position Title: Utility Clerk / Office Assistant
The CITY OF CLINTON is taking applications for Utility Clerk / Office Assistant. This is a full-time position with benefits.
Position Description: This job bills, collects and posts utility payments and accounts receivable. Opens new utility accounts, prepares final bills and transfer orders, reviews meter readings, and also bills and collects for City Licenses. Answers and directs all incoming calls and dispatches public work staff.
- Valid OK Driver’s License
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Experience with general office machines
- Competent computer/software skills
- Good oral and written communication
- Public relations skills
- Experience as a cashier/bookkeeper
- Pre-employment physical & drug screen, & criminal history check
- College level accounting
- Computer training and experience
- Municipal government experience
- Conversational Spanish
To obtain more information and/or submit applications: Contact the Personnel Office, 415 Gary Blvd, Clinton, 580-323-7897, or visit our website at www.clintonok.gov
The City of Clinton is an Equal Opportunity Employer and complies with the Fair Labor Standards Act.