Position Title: Street Supervisor
The CITY OF CLINTON is taking applications for Street Supervisor. This is a full-time position with benefits.
Position Description:This position is responsible for care and maintenance of all non--departmental City property with emphasis on streets maintenance, develop/manage budget, supervise personnel, manage projects, prepare public information. Perform work and direct crews on projects related to streets, alleys, walkways, parking facilities, drainage facilities, traffic control devices. Construction and or demolition as directed.
- Valid OK CDL License (within 6 months)
- 5 Years of experince in streets department
- 3 years budget and managment experience
- 3 years supervisory experience
- High school graduate/GED
- Pre-employment physical & drug screen, & criminal history check
- Grant writting experience
- Engineer training/education
- Knowledge of OK Department of Transportation Regulations
- Degree in Public Administration
To obtain more information and/or submit applications: Contact the Personnel Office, 415 Gary Blvd, Clinton, 580-323-7897, or visit our website at www.clintonok.gov
The City of Clinton is an Equal Opportunity Employer and complies with the Fair Labor Standards Act.