Position Title: >Street Laborer/Operator
The CITY OF CLINTON is taking applications for >Street Laborer/Operator. This is a full-time position with benefits.
Position Description: This position cuts, filles, compacts, removes, and grades dirt work. Also performs as a general laborer on street projects as needed.
- Valid OK CDL License
- High School Diploma or GED,
- Pre-employment physical, drug screen/criminal history check, and a good driving record.
- Some work experience
- Backhoe and grader experience
- Certified heavy equipment operator
- 2 years commercial vehicle driving experience
To obtain more information and/or submit applications: Contact the Personnel Office, 415 Gary Blvd, Clinton, 580-323-7897
The City of Clinton is an Equal Opportunity Employer and complies with the Fair Labor Standards Act.