Position Title: Solid Waste Driver
The CITY OF CLINTON is taking applications for a Solid Waste Driver. This is a full-time position with benefits.
Position Description: Drive and operate a solid waster compator truck as well as collect/transport solid waste for disposal.
- Valid Oklahoma CDL A License
- High School Graduate
- 2 years recent experience with large truck operation
- Pre-employment physical & drug screen, & criminal history check
- Good driving record
- Equipment training
- 2 years experience packer truck operator
- 3 years experience large truck operation
- Drivers training at VO-Tech
Interviews for applicants will be conducted by appointment.
To obtain more information and/or submit applications: Contact the Personnel Office, 415 Gary Blvd, Clinton, 580-323-7897, or visit our website at www.clintonok.gov
The City of Clinton is an Equal Opportunity Employer and complies with the Fair Labor Standards Act.