Position Title: Golf Operations/Maintenance Superintendent
The City of Clinton is taking applications for the position of Golf Operations/Maintenance Superintendent. This is a full time position with benefits.
Position Description: Direct all course maintenance and reconstruction; develop & manage budget; coordinate with the golf professional on tournaments and clubhouse operations; maintain program of regular equipment maintenance.
- Valid OK license
- High school graduate/GED
- Supervisory experience
- Necessary environmental licenses
- 2 years degree in Turf Management
- 2 years experience in groundskeeping at a golf course
- Good public relations skills.
- Pre-employment physical, drug screen, criminal history check and a good driving record.
- Certified pesticide applicator
- Experience in golf facility management
- Experience with sod farm operation and irrigation installation and repair
- Equipment maintenance skills
- Working knowledge of golf facility construction principles, practices and methods
To obtain more information and/or submit applications: Contact the Personnel Office, 415 Gary Blvd, Clinton, 580-323-7897, or visit our website at www.clintonok.gov
The City of Clinton is an Equal Opportunity Employer and complies with the Fair Labor Standards Act.