Position Title: Cemetery Assistant
The CITY OF CLINTON is taking applications for Cemetery Assistant. This is a full-time position with benefits.
Position Description: This job entails locating burial sites, opening & closing sites, maintaining records on all burials and submiting to the City Clerk. Maintain cemetery grounds and assume duties in the absence of the Cemetery Attendant.
- Valid Driver’s License
- High School Diploma or GED,
- Experience in backhoe operation
- Good work record
- Pre-employment physical & drug screen, & criminal history check
- Ability to work some Saturdays
- 2 yrs experience cemetery caretaker
- Experience in tractor/mower operation
- Knowledge of herbicides & pesticides
- Effective public relations
To obtain more information and/or submit applications: Contact the Personnel Office, 415 Gary Blvd, Clinton, 580-323-7897, or visit our website at www.clintonok.gov
The City of Clinton is an Equal Opportunity Employer and complies with the Fair Labor Standards Act.